Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Friday, July 27, 2012

Back on Kansas Time.


We have hearing aids......and we can't tell they do her one bit of  good:(  Harrison gleefully whacked two pans together behind her....it nearly shattered my eardrums...she never even flinched:(  Troy popped a plastic bag behind her....not a twitch:(  But we really didn't expect anything....just hoping maybe.  She likes to wear them though which is a good thing.  Maybe she will get used to something on her ears and not mind the implant processors.....if she can get them. PRAYING for this!!
 Wren is Crazy observant! We went to a music performance on vacation that had a violin player...she came into the kitchen to show me this!  Check out her hands, and how they are positioned on her "violin"  I'm always amazed when I think about the fact that she never heard one sound the whole performance.  She is always playing guitars, and playing the keyboard with much pomp and flare.  She is fascinated by musical instruments.  PLEASE God......let this baby hear!!!


 Sidewalk Chalk.....thanks Aunt Diane:)


 CHEESE!
 a gogurt snack after swimming
 Big sis Kyndahl, Iley, Wren, and Cousin McKell (from Ohio) What a bunch of CUTIES!

Another Chummy moment:)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I am smiling. When Max got his hearing aids, we did the same thing: making loud sounds and hoping that he would turn to the sound. I think it took about two months before he responded to sounds. At the end of his hearing aid trial, he could hear piercing instruments (like a loud flute), a baby crying, trucks, lawn mowers. If only I had been able to conform my voice to a lawn mower or a baby crying. . . It is all great training for her brain to begin to process sound, even if only loud sounds are getting through.

    ReplyDelete