Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Wednesday, June 6, 2012

This is BIG


I read this post, and felt such a connection to this lady.  I could have written this post......I'm sure I've thought the things she wrote........felt the guilt, and remorse......wished I could have done it better.  Does our heavenly father shake his head in dispair? and say to himself....  "They didn't see me.........again. 

http://www.nohandsbutours.com/2012/06/03/recalculate/

3 comments:

  1. Love your posts..and all the pics! Keep them coming. Great link! This one reminds me of a youtube song with video "Tears of the Saints" by Leeland. Watch the one by GsimmonsSC..touching! If only we would be on the watch consistently and not be "inconvenienced". Thanks for the reminder of why were here! Love and Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Judy love that. That is so good and thought provoking. What a wonderful reminder to us. Love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a beautiful post. But we have opportunities like this everyday! We don't have to be sad we missed an opportunity in China, although, I have had regrets like that exact one. But, there are homeless right here! At least in my town. We stop, we give, we help the homeless and the kids in foster care, right here in our town! My kids know, if there is a need, we are going to stop and help if at all possible! No one has to look back with regret, there is need everywhere!

    ReplyDelete