Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Saturday, June 2, 2012

This and That


Playing legos:) 

 Take my picture with my creation.
 Iley was so funny to watch eat orange slices, she cleaned them off really well and then lined up the peelings neatly on her napkin:)

 The boys spent all morning yesterday and today pulling the girls, and cousins, Hans and Grace around in this little red truck.  The truck was Harrison and Shermans when they were little, it no longer runs on it's own....but it's still getting good use.
 Notice "Bam Bam" in the fore ground.

 Wren clung to Grace... and hugged her about 20 times....good thing she's long suffering:)
 The driver.
They were looking backwards here and nearly ran into the car up ahead!!


 Babba, and my bear:)  A good combination.

 Riding in the back of the little blue pickup.


Playing in the kitchen with Cousin Grace.


2 comments:

  1. I just love the photos! What a wonderful fun time they must have had in the car!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, fun, fun! Good country fun! :):) It was good chatting with you!!!

    ReplyDelete