Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Friday, June 29, 2012

Friends and playtime

My Dear Friend Carol, and her son Caleb, treated us to Pizza Hut!  It was so nice to talk to an adult:)  Troy had left on Business and was gone for 3 whole days....the evenings seemed to stretch out ....SOoo long......so it was nice to have a lunch date and break up the day!

 Messing with the Pop.......
 Watching every detail of the checkout process.....next time she will probably be able to do it herself!

 Hiding under the table from Kyndahl??? 


 She's got the gogurt figured out:)

On another walk with Kyndahl.....she looks like she's thinking..."this chick is nuts"
 It was WINDY!!
 Look at my ouchie!

 Wren looks like she's thinking...."What is her facination with the crazy rocks!  Can we just keep walking please!"

 Back at the house.....they have both mastered the art of the rope ladder~ tramp mount.


The static is bad right now since it's so dry!  They had some crazy hair!


Excuse me...... Has anyone seen my mother?

 She is screeching because..................

........he's coming towards me!

 And she knows she's not even safe in the play house!  He actually looks rather smug! He doesn't understand that she's screeching because she doesn't like him!  I think he goes to check out the ruckus.... If she'd just be quiet he'd probably ignore her.

 This was the girls breakfast...........
 They each had a plate like this....2 eggs and bacon.........

 They ate every bite!  I think they each had a gogurt before while waiting also.....and about a 1/2 glass of milk.

 It certainly doesn't make them fat!

 a box with a handle......is an endless possibility.........
 Doll carriers are over rated:)

Wren was using the golf club as a shovel .......it was a slow tedious way to fill the bucket!....she had many shows of temper because the bucket kept getting bumped over by her unweildy utensil....she would look at me....mad as a little wet hen......and want me to make the bucket sit up.  I just signed back to her "you do it"  and didn't move out of my chair.  I figure anyone who can figure out how to get a 5 gallon drink cooler up a flight of stairs.....doesn't need my help to level a bucket!  But boy by the looks I got, you'd have thought I was one cruel lady!

The foot wear of choice....always good to be ready for any occasion after all!

A quirky Iley face.

 This is a recipe for disaster!  These shoes are about 2 sizes too big....but she refused to wear any others........she'd already fallen down the stairs in the house and got rug burn on her forhead......add a ramp and a golf club.......I shuddered!

 She made it:)  after several slips and slides that made me shudder!


2 comments:

  1. I hope we get to meet these girls someday! That Iley just tickles me to pieces! She looks sooo ornery! And Wren is just beautiful. That last picture-the way Iley has her leg-that's not natural you know...our 12 year old has been doing stretches for months to do something similar to that and she's a dancer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wait a minute....I just looked at that picture again...she's laying down isn't she?! I thought at first glance she was standing there just holding her leg up...never mind.....;)

    ReplyDelete