Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Saturday, June 9, 2012

Continuing.....

Ok...so for the family members interested in more pictures of Ash and the girls eating lunch together.....

 I don't know if you can tell, but Wren has on a sequin dress~up dress on, and Iley has on a mermaid dress, I thought the contrast between their "princess get up" and Ash's work wear, was a bit Beauty and the Beastish:)
Iley's like..mom why are you focused down there?  We're up here! She's trying to get in the picture!LOL
 Pure orneriness!!!
 Ash caught Iley stealing his chips!  She thought it was HILARIOUS!!

I was happy to give up my spot between the two for a meal!!  I sat clear at the other end of the table, and ate my whole lunch without being touched ONCE:)  Usually the whole meal consists of a tap from one side, then the other grabbing my arm just as I"m trying to get a forkful to my mouth.....then the other one slimes my arm........you get the idea....

A couple of pictures from the Pool yesterday.  We had to drag them out so we could go home and get ready to go to another baptising!  That makes 6 they've witnessed so far!  CRAZY!.....In a good way:) but I do wonder what they think!
 Munching crackers perched like frogs on their lily pads.
 Headed to the car.


And a few random pictures from this morning.  Iley's head band lasted about 15 minutes!  Wren kept hers on because it kept the hair out of her face.  We had to move around to the North side of the house cause the wind was crazy! I don't really like it worn this low on the forhead, but Wren's head is so flat on the back that it just pops off if I try to move it back.





 Now it's Thatcher's turn to have the lap ornaments.






1 comment:

  1. I love the blog and all the photos. I know you are having such a wonderful time with your girls! What a blessing! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete