Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Tuesday, May 15, 2012

New  dresses from Grma D.

 They had to stand up to add a little danger to the boring photo session.



 Eating at Dairy Queen before Sherman's Spring Concert.


 Checking out the hole in the table.


 Our neice, Grace's Kindergarten Graduation.  She was SO fun to watch:)  She was very into everything and very animated, and sang loudly:)  it was great! She's in the front row in the flowered jumper with a white shirt. 

 Evie was in the program too.  She's the one with glasses, between two boys on the top row.

 Sherman's class was the oldest in the program and had to recite a verse of a poem.  The theme was animal safari, so the poems were about different animals.  He told me he had to recite a poem, and I told him I was so proud of him for doing that!.......then he says.......well I really didn't have a choice or I wouldn't be! .....sigh.....I was still proud of him:) 





After the program Thatch and Kyndahl came down to talk to the girls.  We wondered before we went how the girls would do, and worried that we should be sitting in an isle row so we could get out if we needed to.  But no worries.... Iley especially loved it, and watched everything.  Wren liked most of it, but would get bored if they weren't moving much, and only singing, or reciting poetry.  It breaks my heart that she can't hear any of it.  Lord willing she will some day!


The girls eating cereal together:) What a bunch of beauties.

2 comments:

  1. Cute! :) Looks like they are fitting right in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are eating cereal!!?? :)

    ReplyDelete