Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day


What a memorable Mothers Day!  Our girls just home for a week, and My oldest boy, Ash and our future daughter in-law, Kyndahl....and daughter in heart:) were both baptized!  What a day of rejoicing.  Two souls saved from lonliness, Home with their forever family,  and two souls saved for the Kingdom!  It is such an amazing thing each time I witness a baptism where the applicants are so excited to be giving their lives to Christ, and wanting to live for him!  How blessed we are!   My dear sister in-law fixed lunch for the whole crew so I didn't have to think about that:)  The girls had fun playing with their cousins again too.  It was a hectic day, and I didn't get many pictures.  I snapped these of the girls playing on the Ipad while I got dressed.


1 comment:

  1. Definitely a Mother's Day you'll always remember!! It appears like you're getting the "hair" thing figured out quite nicely! Wren's braids are so cute! I am very inept at braiding so I'm doubly impressed with your talents. Love, Jen

    ReplyDelete