Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Wednesday, May 2, 2012

More Island pics

I have to post a few at a time before the Ch)*na internet police kick me off.  The girls loved their umbrellas! Some of the pictures were in Jenny's, the squeaky shoe store.  Iley LOVES her squeaky shoes!  They make her so happy:)  She is just like a little shiny black cricket bug!  Jumping & squeaking, but much cuter.  Wren loves to pose for pictures and is such a beauty!  It was HOT HOT HOT both days while we were at the beautiful island:(  I was hoping to get more pictures of the girls here, but we ran out of time, and they never had patience.......so not such a good photo shoot:(

 Little monkey/racoon fingers...messing, and fiddling with stuff.



This is Iley's idea of a good pose.  She is SILLY!


3 comments:

  1. Oh no 2 raccoon finger girls in the Deaton family. Lane is always saying that about Grace!Thanks for all the pics. So fun to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SO close to being home!!!:) Praying for your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember keeping up with our little one in all of the shops as she curiously touched everything and went around each corner, I can't imagine keeping up with two! One thing I wish I had done is bought a few pairs of those little maryjane style chinese brocade squeaky shoes in a bigger size. Hua Hua has already grown out of her favorite pair and they were so cheap there!! Get your girls a few pair!!!

    ReplyDelete