Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I want to but I won't

I think it would be funny to send these pictures and captions in with our Post Adoption reports....just because I think the whole thing is RIDICULOUS!  For the question what foods does your child like.......

Her favorite is the dogs food.....She hates fruits and vegetables.
How does your child feel about their adoption?




What type of chores is the child expected to do?    We've started them to work in the cabinet factory.
 

What are some indications that make you believe that your child is bonding and attaching to you?  Give examples. 

These are the pictures you weed out normally, but I was amusing myself with what I wished I could write for the Post Adoption reports, because they annoy me no end....sorry GWCA:)  please don't turn me in to CCCWA!  They are really doing great:)  Please see the rest of the blog for the real picture:)


3 comments:

  1. ahhhhh! haaaaaaa! haaaaa! LOL! i love your sense of humor! =) the Lord bless you as you continue on with all the paperwork...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I love this! We just got done with our post adoption interview also. I totally get where you are coming from :)

    ReplyDelete