Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I have no idea what they were doing here, they were walking around under this blanket chortling away.  It LOOKS like those Chinese Dragon things!LOL.  I Love it when they play together like this!



When I got out of the shower I found them like this...both eating what is left of Iley's noodles.  Wren is in Iley's chair and Ilely is on another chair?? They were happy as clams.  So cute:)



New sand!



 This picture is blurry, but I love the sheer joy on her face.
 Thatcher and Kyndahl are great help, and much loved:)


When Thatcher's phone went off and said DROID.....Iley repeated it in exactly the same tone!  It was FUNNY!  She will try and repeat everything we say.  They are both picking up more signs each day.  We make them sign to us before they get what they are asking for.  We sign it to them, asking is this what you want? and then wait for them to sign it back.  Hopefully they will realize we can understand them when they sign, and quit just fussing for what they want.




3 comments:

  1. Judy, I loved following your journey while in China and love it even more seeing how the girls are doing. I love their smiles! Thanks for the updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them playing together and eating together! I am so happy that Hua Hua and her brother are so close too but when he is at school, I am the playmate. :-/. I think adopting 2 for you, as exhausting as it may be, is probably a good idea. Otherwise YOU will be the one to be under that blanket and trying to entertain. Look how they play together! Love that they are signing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is chortling really a word??? Love all the pics and I agree with Annie that two is wonderful for playing. It may not feel like it right now but once life is more normal they will be a blessing to one another!!

    ReplyDelete