Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Tuesday, May 8, 2012

First Days Home

The girls are settling in and seem to LOVE the 8 adults to 2 children ratio!  They think....with Grandma and Grandpa living in the backyard.... they have their own personal slaves.  Troy and I are doing all the "dirty" work, like bathing, feeding, dressing, potty duty, discipline, bedtime etc. but everyone else are at the princesses beck and call.  I'm not sure this is a healthy long term arrangement......?????  But other than Grandpa and Grandma...everyone else is the "regular" crew.  So what to do???  Surely the new will wear off and the brothers will tell them to go away?  Right now you'd think we had two new babies in the house.








girls like trucks too I guess

 and their own personal jungle gyms......big brothers


jet lag :(





2 comments:

  1. One of the ladies at our adoption agency adopted 8 years ago and says that her boys still treat their lil' sister like a princess!! It's okay, just look at it as making up for the last 5 years. PRAYERS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at big brothers getting snuggles on the couch, kisses and cuddles!! Wow! Katie Grace Xi Hua still won't let any other adult pic her up, hug or kiss her other than me. Not even daddy still. :( She hates to be held tight other than me. I am so glad to see all of this lovin' happening right away!! This is SO wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete