Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Tuesday, May 8, 2012

13th Birthday!

Harrison turned 13 the day after we got home from China.  I had ordered a cake to be made for him before we left, knowing that I wouldn't be up to making one when I got home. Becoming a teenager deserves some celebration,and we didn't want to forget his special day in all the Homecoming frenzy.  He loved his cake, and hopefully felt special, cause we sure love this boy!  He's such a great kid, and awesome big brother and cousin.


 Angry Bird cake, made by Lorene Garber :)


The girls had so much fun playing with their cousins

 new slingshot.... he looks kind of like the angry birds..

I spy..... a small smurf.....


2 comments:

  1. Aw, aw, aw. Love all these pics so much. You're HOME!!!! Looks like plenty of love to go around with your family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Harrison! Our Matthew is 13 too and we are fans of Angry Bird as well around here apparently! What a fun cake! I love the girls dresses and it looks like they are having some fun!

    ReplyDelete