Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Saturday, April 14, 2012

New Camera!

I got a new camera, and have 4 days to learn to use it so anyone who comes by is going to get their picture taken! Be warned!  Here are some pictures of the cousins who came over.  Ok, so these don't look so hot:(  I'll keep trying!
This is a boat.

 The crew in the back telling the captain alls clear for take off.

 The "driver" not Captain....(cause everyone has to be captain!)

See Ya!
  

 Not sure what's (I'm sure it's not who's) being shot.......maybe sharks?
We've got 2 men overboard!

 Same crew.....new ship.  Think they can fit 2 more in there?  It's already leaning! Yikes!





These are a little better? Also easier cause they don't move!


my next victim subject popped in the door....I said smile!


 Notice the eating utensil.....and the bandaid....and the cut......none are related....but.....he must work as dangerously as he eats......



The end. (my subject rebeled)



3 comments:

  1. This week I planted hollyhocks in honore of two wee girls...I once fashioned fine ladies...perhaps I will soon help tiny fingers fashion empresses?
    I am ready! --one excited gramma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow! Those cousins need their hair combed!! Can't wait to add 2 more to the bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how I have been praying for you, the girls, safe travels etc. . . Just a few months til we go and I don't know how you have survived these last two weeks!! BLESSINGS!!
    Denee

    ReplyDelete