Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Sunday, April 1, 2012

I'm Shrinking!

First of all......I never considered myself short!  I'm 5'7''......the one on the left is my 10yr. old, the other is almost 13.  This is not right!

 This is Kyndahl and me.....she is 5'3". I'm still feeling pretty tall here....

This is Sherman and me....he is a little taller than Kyn....shrinking....

 This is Thatcher...my second born.....who used to be so small, and scrawny we called him noodle!  Talk about wasted worry!

 This is Thatcher and Kyndahl.......they are engaged to be married next summer......maybe their kids will be average height?  Or giants...or gnomes:)

Love this guy! (even if he does hate to take pictures)
 

Love this girl:)


2 comments:

  1. You will feel like you've grown once those sweet babies get there! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so pretty, Judy! Your girls are going to love you!

    ReplyDelete