Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Sunday, April 1, 2012

Backyard Football

The Team.




 They're so cute:)

 Cooling off.......this looks like trouble......as in.....backyard brawl potential!


Then enter.........the PINK influence:)

 Ok ladies....what color would you paint the table and chair?  Black? cream? white? other?  Help me out here:)
 

 Cute dishes Auntie Gwen, and cousin Fran bought for them:)  Thanks guys:)  Now we need to find a microwave, and some other fun kitchen food and accessories.  What's everyones opinion on shopping carts? Yes? NO? did your girls play with them?  We had one when our boys were little, with a tipping basket ........ they used it for a dump truck.......who knew.

This is the living room right behind the play kitchen...to help your color decision:)
That's all of our random happenings around here:)  Thanks for watching.....


4 comments:

  1. If the table is in as good of shape as it appears i would not paint it. I would only paint the chair, either white or black. Good job, mommy of girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun!! Love the girlie stuff! I think I would go with cream for the table and a pretty color to "pop" for the chair. Is that a teal/green I see in the plates? Hmmmm?
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. They absolutely need a grocery cart!! :) I like black on the table but there is the dust issue....;) looks like you are figuring out what little girls love...!

    ReplyDelete