Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Thursday, March 29, 2012

TA

Two of the sweetest letters of the English alphabet!!!..............at least to an adoptive parent waiting to travel to a far distant country!  TA......Travel Approval:)  This means we've been approved to travel, and to set a consulate appointment.  They give us 2-5 dates to choose from, and we list them in order of our 1st, 2nd, 3rd choice, etc........Once the consulate appointment is confirmed, we will know exactly what day we leave, and arrange our flights . 

We just got this news at about 5:00 this evening!  After that long mournful post..............God must have known this mama was about at the end of her rope!   Thank you Father:)  I will keep you updated as I find out more information.

Please pray that the girls are being prepared for the change coming soon.  Thank you dear friends for standing by us, and holding us up in prayer, and so generously supporting us in every way.

6 comments:

  1. Yaaaay! Praising our almighty God with you!
    -Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you to be one (big) step closer to your girls. Praying with you tonight for more of God's perfect timing in the rest of the journey.

    Martita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy, I am beyond excited for you! What a wonderful blessing to know that the tutu section will soon be in their forever home! I cannot wait to watch them blossom and bloom in this new environment.

    I wonder what new tricks Sherman will teach them? (hehe) Blessings as you prepare to travel! I look forward to following your wonderful journey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YIPEE YI YAY YAY! SO, SO happy for you guys....
    go get those girls and bring em home! :):)
    Thank you, Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  5. PTL! So exciting!:) Whew my heart can hardly take it:)- just get done following 1 family & another one heads out!
    Can't wait to get all these sweet littles together!
    Happy Packing!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I've been waiting to see this post. I hope you blog your travels. I'm looking forward to seeing the girls in your arms!

    ReplyDelete