Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Thursday, March 1, 2012

ARTICLE 5!!!

We are getting CLOSER:)  I got an email this morning that our Article 5 is done!  Now the agency rep. in Beijing has to walk it  in to the CCCWA and hand deliver it to them.  Then we wait for our TA (travel arrangements, or travel acceptance)  Once we get TA, it's 3-6 weeks till we are ........leavin....on a jet plane...don't know when I'll be back again...........ok....actually we will know:)  just so excited, I broke into song for a second there:)  WOOO HOOO!!!!!!!!  We are getting SO close!!!  Praying that we get TA, before Apr. 5th!  That's the cut off date before the big Trade Show in Guangzhou from the 15th to May 5th.  The Motels are all full, and about triple the price........so then you have to wait till May 5th to start your travel!!!  Please let it be April!!


2 comments:

  1. Judy, I'm right behind you! I super excited for you! Those babies will be home before we know it! I can't wait to follow your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am praying, Judy! Can't wait for you to be with your girls! They are going to LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete