Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Thursday, February 9, 2012

Wren Again:)

Another family visiting the orphanage sent these pictures and wrote:

Got to hold sweet Dayu's hand today...but just for a moment :)  She was all smiles, but didn't want too much attention when she was eating. I took one pic of her at lunch and then as I was walking out was gonna take another and she shook her head "no". I think she was like, enough already :)  When I put out my hand to her in the hall way, she responded with a touch and a smile but then pulled back a little. So she may be shy around strangers (which is understandable) but I bet it won't take long for her to warm up! Such a sweet smile!! See pics attached! :)  These are three of the sweetest words to a waiting parent:)









1 comment:

  1. How precious! I love the updates! Wren is such a beautiful girl. I spotted another Z baby coming home soon. Just can't remember her name! I'm hoping to get one when Sandy visits!

    ReplyDelete