Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Monday, February 27, 2012

We Have Iley Pictures!

We finally got pictures of Iley from the foster family.  She looks so happy and cared for:)  If you look closely at her fingers in the one holding the Happy Birthday sign....her fingers are NOT blue:)  Yay!  We pray that is a good sign that her heart is doing better, and no damage has been done to her lungs, that they are healthy, and she will be able to have whatever surgery or procedure she needs.  But with out more Ado.....here is our precious baby girl.

I'm so glad she got to have some friends share her party:)

I think she'll like the Hello Kitty backpacks we bought her and Wren:)

Now we know....she has all her teeth:)  what a cute little gap in the front:)
 
Our  China contact wrote:
Hi Judy,
The orphanage sent me three pictures today! They told me the foster family arranged the cake for Xiao Kui and they want me tell you that her foster family loves her and take good care of her. J
Have a great week!

My week will definately be better:) Thank you Lord for this update on our baby!

4 comments:

  1. yay! what a doll baby. thankful you could see her fingers clearly....that sounds like good news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you were able to see your beautiful daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy, I love your updated photos!!! So happy that her FFamily loves her so much, her grief in losing them may be very intense, but such a good foundation for excellent attachment with you! Lukai's has tramatic grief at losing them, but at 3 months, his attachment is not excellent!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, I mean 'his attachment is now excellent'

    LOL

    ReplyDelete