Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day

Shermans party:
Notice how BIG Sherman is compared to the rest of his class! He kind of towers over them.  Good thing he is such a ......gentle giant. 



Here he is so pleased with his loot!

He insisted that I wait till he got home from school to make his cupcakes!  So he stirred them up, and filled the cupcake liners.......and I iced and sprinkled.....and he put in the picks, and candy hearts.  He loves to mess cook in the kitchen.  He really did a great job, other than the mess.  I almost forgot to get a picture.  Here are the 3 that were left over.


Harrison's party was MUCH less organized.  The kids bring treats, and only the teachers are there.  Sherman let me leave for just a couple of minutes to run upstairs and snap a couple of pictures.  I was supposed to be at HIS party!  I better enjoy it while I can....won't be long till they won't want Mom there.





 Happy Valentines Day to my "little" boys:)  I've got to quit calling them that!  It used to by the "big boys" and the "little boys"....Now maybe it should be the younger boys, and the "little girls"?? Ya think??:)

Sorry about the poor quality of pictures!  I need a crash course in photography!  and a new camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment