Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Wednesday, February 1, 2012

More Pictures of Wren

Here are a few more pictures of Wren from the same lady that took the last one with her in it.  She is home and settled, at least partly, and sent me these extra pictures!  Thank you Gretchen!!  The visiting parents have a very limited time at the orphanage, and are trying to take pictures of all of the kids for the waiting parents, while asking about their own child.  It is chaos! and a sacrifice! and we are SO grateful to each of the parents who take the time to do this for us!  I hope we are able to do the same for those still waiting when we go.







Now what is this look for???  She can't hear him, so it can't be "would you please be quiet"  Maybe it's a "quit touching me" look!  Or maybe she's just practicing for her big brothers. Ha Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment