Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Friday, February 24, 2012

Life after the jump

Ok....first of all, if you haven't read the previous post.......go there now:)  This one totally answers all my fears!  I just found this lady's blog this morning and I sit here reading it instead of cleaning my house like i should be!!  Anyone else out there that would rather read than clean???  Here ya go:)

http://ourhimpossiblejourney.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2011-03-09T22:21:00-05:00&max-results=7&start=28&by-date=false

And the result of that jump:

Wren Dayu             Iley XiaoKui     
Tearful Teddy

I think I have a thing for sad faces!!!  This  bear is one that i fell in LOVE with, as a child,  from a tiny picture in a catalog.  I BEGGED and BEGGED for it!  My girls faces were tiny pictures in a "catalog" that i fell in LOVE with, now I'm BEGGING my Heavenly Father, to please bring them safely and quickly to us!  Ok, so maybe these incidents have nothing to do with each other.....or maybe they do, and God was preparing my heart way back then.........because after all.....HE sees the big picture. And yes......I've been called crazy before.......and NO my house still isn't getting cleaned!  Yikes....i'm off now......


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your lovely comments on my blog post Judy...I'd be honored if you'd share about the orphanage here on your wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete