Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Prayers and Thanksgiving

Praying for our little Wren tomorrow on her Birthday!  She should receive a cake from us, and we are praying she is well, and has a fun party to remember as part of  her orphanage memories, and that she feels special and loved.  We also sent a cake to our little miss Iley, even though it's not her birthday.  I pray it makes her feel special and loved as well.   We are praying she is HOME on her birthday, so went ahead and sent her one too.  We also sent a photo album to both of the girls with pictures of  all of us, the outside of the house, the living room, kitchen and their bedroom........oh and the dogs. (hopefully they aren't terrified of them)  So I am praying that the pictures will bring them comfort, and not anxiety, and while I know that looks are not everything, and Love is all that matters.......since they don't love US yet......I hope they like the looks of us:)LOL!  We are also praying we get some really good pictures of both of them too!!!!  I'll post them as soon as I get them if I do.......never fear:)

Rejoicing today!  We just found out that we were awarded a $3,600 grant from the JSC Foundation!  YAY!   God is faithful!  We are getting close to having enough to cover all of our expenses.  This is due to the amazing out pouring of love and generosity of many people~  friends,  family,  and even folks we've never met.........but I hope I can thank all of you personally, some day when we meet in Heaven! 

No comments:

Post a Comment