Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Monday, January 9, 2012

I Love China Travelers.........

I just wish it were US!  A family traveling to bring home their darling, sent us  this picture with promises of more when they get back to USA and better internet service:)  Love this little face!

I finally got a cake ordered to send her for her Birthday.  She will turn 5 on Feb. 1st.  I ordered through a company in China.  They send the money to the orphanage, and the orphanage orders a cake from the cake people........then the orphanage  takes pictures and sends them to the the company that i ordered through (not the cake people), to prove that they used the money for what it was sent for (confused yet?) .......and.......I GET NEW PICTURES:).......AND.... my baby gets her first,  very own, just for her, Birthday cake....AND I get to see the pictures of her SMILE:)  It's an awfully cute smile if I do say so myself!  Not that I can claim it looks like mine:)

I just might feel another cake coming on............to get another beautiful smile, from another beautiful baby........let's see, early birthday?  forever family celebration,? Just because? Who cares!
 I SAY.... "Let them eat cake!"

1 comment:

  1. She IS beautiful!Can't wait until you can see her sweet smile every day!:) We got good news yesterday- TA! We travel 2/2-2/16!So exciting! Praying your travel time comes quickly!

    ReplyDelete