Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Monday, January 16, 2012

Failure and Hope

I have shed many tears, and wanted to stomp and scream!!!  I got my I800 back in the mail.  WHAT?? I went over that check list multiple times.  It didn't say anything about another $720.00 check to be included!!! Sigh......I guess it was on the original form the agency sent me on how to fill out this paperwork.    Soooo now i'm another 2 weeks behind schedule:(  Of course this happens on Friday, and i can't talk to the agency till Monday!!! This makes me feel frantic and like a complete failure!! My daughters are waiting because their mother can't get her act together!  But just as i'm agonizing and worrying.......my mom calls (don't ya just love mamas, I sure love mine:) and says look at the pictures behind the TV in the last update of Iley Xiaokui!!!!!!!  I think her foster parents must be Christians!!  Do look at them everyone, tell me.....is that a picture of Jesus with sheep, and some one kneeling in prayer in the other one?  Sure looks like it to me:)  I just bawled!!!  I had prayed over that paperwork, and went over the list a hundred times it seemed..........so maybe my little girl needs to learn about Jesus a little more... in a language she understands.......then hear it again in her new home. Thank you Lord for that whisper of hope, and thank you Mom for the call:)   I KNOW God has this in his timing.....but OH i'm so impatient!!!! 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hey, sorry you're having a rough day. Those pics definitely both have Jesus in them. Awesome!!! that Iley is in that environment. Bless your mom for noticing. God knew just when to reveal that to you:) Sending a hug... Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Habakkuk 2:3
    For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.

    This verse was a comfort to me while we waited for Haleigh. We were in the NSN line first and then switched to the Waiting Child line so we waited from August 2005 until May of 2010 for that little girl if we count the paperchase, the six month hold we had to put on the process due to lack of funds to continue, etc. During that time I comforted myself in knowing that the day we would get her was already in God's plan and NOTHING would stop that day from happening!

    Praying that the rest of your wait goes quickly and those two adorable little girls are soon home!

    ReplyDelete