Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Thursday, December 1, 2011

Sweetness

We Just received these pictures this morning from the family of the little boy in the picture with Wren Dayu.  It looks like he's saying Da You:)  These pictures from the families traveling to adopt their children make this wait a little more endurable! But also make me anxious to GO bring them HOME!

            

This little girl with her is at least partly blind.  I would love to see how they communicate. One can't see, and
one can't hear.??  SO sweet! 
 

                           It has been 8-1/2 months since i saw this face.

She actually looked like this 8-1/2 Months ago.

Now I need an update on this little face!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment