Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Where's Waldo

Ok for those of you who are not as familiar with every hair, expression,  mole, and eyelash........i will point out which one my girls are.  It's a mom thing I guess:) cause I can pick them out if they are in there, even if it's the back of their head, or they are the size of a pin dot. But other people always ask "is that her" These are some old pictures that some one just posted from a trip in Jan. of 2011.  Dayu would have been almost 4 (Feb. 1), and Iley would turn 4 in April.

Wren Dayu is the tall one back left. This is the only one with Wren in it.

Iley XiaoKui is the fourth one from the left. (orange tennies)




Iley is the one peeking out of the middle of the pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment