Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Sunday, November 20, 2011

New Pictures of Wren

We received these new pictures just this morning from a friend who just got home from China!  She was there adopting the little girl behind Wren.  We were sad not to get any new ones of Iley, but we expected that, as she is in foster care.  I must say, it's nice to see her smiling, and well fed, and dressed in nice clean clothes.  My heart goes out to the parents that are waiting.....not knowing if their children are fed, or clothed, or cared for!  So as we go into this Thanksgiving season, I will say....I am THANKFUL that ALL of my children are fed and clothed, and have at least basic care.  It amazes me at how happy she always seems....in spite of the fact that she is deaf, and probably most of the kids, and nannies can't communicate with her.  Hopefully this is a sign of a sunny disposition:) 

I Love this smile:)

 Makes you wonder...does it smell bad......taste bad....or does her nose just itch?

I pray that these two will meet again here in the USA!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely darling, Judy!!!!:):)
    Keep checking to see if your LOA has arrived:):)

    ReplyDelete