Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Mario Man

Sherman does all things with enthusiasm. He planned his costume down to the last eyebrow.  He was not happy that we couldn't find big yellow buttons to put on his overalls.  He couldn't wait to get to school and show his friends his costume.  The reaction must not have been what he hoped for, because as soon as he got home, he wanted to make sure he could go trick or treating in town.  "People need to see me" he said.     




Harrison had no interest in dressing up, but he was happy to collect candy.  I say, no costume, no candy:)  But most people must be nicer than me, because he came home with a nice bag full.

No comments:

Post a Comment