Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Let's Do This Thing


We had an interesting Bible study last night.  Sherman's question was "did Jesus WANT to die on the cross?  Was he scared, or worried  or was he like "Lets DO This Thing" Oh my......I love this kid:)  Then we were talking about Jesus walking on the water and Harrison says, Good thing it wasn't like that when he was baptized or he would have been like "Bonk, Bonk, Bonk.....Give it up John, this just aint workin"  Not one of our most edifying studies, but we had some good medicine:-)  Prov. 17: 22  A Merry heart doeth good like a medicine.  We were certainly medicated tonight!!!!

Where did my babies go, and who are these big boys with crazy questions?
Sherman                    Sherman and Kyndahl

                Harrison                    Harrison and Kaitlyn(Kyndahl's sis)

Harrison and Sherman love this family of midgetts that we've adopted:) Ha Ha!  It makes them look so BIG:)  They always use Grandma Knaus to measure by too, but I tell them Just because you're taller than Grandma, doesn't mean you are tall!  Maybe when you are taller than Thatcher you can have bragging rights.


Sorry Ash, I think he still owns the bragging rights, tip toes don't count..... but nice try:-)





2 comments:

  1. Your boys are FUNNY, Judy! I wonder where they get it....hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know......Must be from their dad;)

    ReplyDelete