Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wren Da Yu update

Well at least new pictures!  And we LOVE new pictures.  These made me glad that she looked so well and happy....but sad that she is looking older with each one.....she is growing up away from us, and that makes me want to hop the next plane to China! 



The next picture is at a birthday party for one of the other kids. Wren is in the back on the left. The one with pigtails.

3 comments:

  1. I sure know how you feel, Judy! Hang in there, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved seeing your little one in the picture with Cheryl's Cassie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Vicky and Cheryl I just hope we can get all these kids together here in the States some day:)

    ReplyDelete