Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Too Funny

For those of you who don't follow Jen Hatmaker's blog.....she is a funny lady:)  I read this post and laughed my self silly.  She is the one that posted After the Airport.  But this one is just so true to any family with children....especially the male species.  I copied the picture and captions below from her post!  Not sure if that's legal???  But oh my....how many other negligent parents (like us) could have taken this picture in their own back yard???  How many of us dream of the Fake family...........go read!
http://jenhatmaker.com/blog/2011/09/26/fake-family

Clearly, I'm not the hovering Mama I once was. As this picture demonstrates:
We add water to our Death Trap Trampoline to expedite the possibility of a broken femur.

1 comment: