Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Please Read Please Watch

Dear Friends,
Even though we are not at this point yet....we hope to be....that sounds weird, as this is a tough place to be, but if we are here, it means our little girls are home, and we are trying to adjust the best we can.  I pray each of you will read this, and reach out to someone you know who might need your friendship today!
www.jenhatmaker.com/blog/2011/09/06/after-the-airport

If you haven't watched this video on adoption, get your kleenex's out:)  I still cry every time i watch it. 
www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWHJ6-YhSYQ 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this...I definitely know what she's talking about. I will keep you in mind when you are experiencing this and pray for you!

    ReplyDelete