Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Grandmother assists Who Dunnit

My very dear mother in law....I really do mean that by the way:)  But....she does NOT help my little messer!   In fact she encourages him!  Who's side is she on anyway?  Never mind...I already know the answer to that one........ Definitely the grandchildrens!
She bought these for him......because she remembered how fun they were as a child....or maybe she just thinks they feel cool and that they reminded her of the tadpoles she used to love to feel as a child........?????  Anyway....I come in from work to find THIS in one of my BEST glass bowls on my counter.




But did she know it would go to school for show and tell in this?


Or that it could make you look possessed?






So Much fun!


Thanks Grandma Sharon:)





3 comments:

  1. What fun!!!!! Sorry about the use of your bowl though...Just got to Love that boy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! That looks like to much fun! What a cool grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew, I was expecting to see Sea Monkeys! These are much more fun!

    ReplyDelete