Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Thursday, September 22, 2011

God's grace

I read this today, and was so thankful that we serve a merciful, grace extending, God!  It was a good reminder to me on how to conduct myself at all times, and how wonderful it is when we are a true reflection of God's grace to others. 
http://www.goodtobecrazy.com/2011/09/now-that-was-grace.html

I need to remember all i have been forgiven for when i find this...right after I've JUST swept the floor.
Crocs full of sawdust.....Yep.......Sherman.


Or this.........
This one will teach me NOT to leave the dogs in the utility room when I go to work.  This also explains why they are NOT allowed in the rest of the house! 

It even extends around the corner....they drug out dirty undies, a shoe, a belt, their bed, chewed up a box waiting to go to the garage trash, and a brand new pack of toilet paper............So if you come over and the toilet paper looks a bit strange...our underwear have holes, our shoe strings are tied together with knots....just don't mention it.


They look sweet and charming..... don't be deceived........  You saw the evidence.......
(I AM talking about the dogs by the way)

No comments:

Post a Comment