Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Sunday, August 21, 2011

Introducing Kyndahl

She's Adorable:)
She is Attending college near by
She resides with us
She is dating Thatcher
She babysits our kids:):):) that deserves 3 smiley's at least!
She has a heart of Gold
She does her own laundry:) my kind of resident!
She appreciates my shopping finds....shoes, sweaters, decor etc.
She helps cook and clean up***** that gets a five star rating!
We just love this girl.


Her older sister started Kindergarten with our oldest son Ashley.  so I guess we have known her and her family since she was 3yrs. old.  Her mother and I were room mothers together from Kindergarten through 4th grade for our oldest 2.  When we moved from Ohio, to Kansas in 2000, our families stayed in touch.  When she decided to attend College near us, we were able to see her often.  When life at the dorms became unbearable, we moved her in with us, now we claim her as one of ours:) So while we have always loved her, it's been such a blessing to get to know her and her family better in the last year.

1 comment:

  1. Kynduhl is indeed adorable and you lucky to have her. Babysitting and laundry?! Can you loan her to me?

    ReplyDelete