Family

Family
Lonely no More:)
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew18:5



Thursday, August 25, 2011

God's Word...New each day.

Why is it that you can read a verse or chapter or a whole book in scripture, and while yes it's always good.....sometimes the words seem to jump out at you, or present themselves in a whole new way?  As I was reading Psalm 104 this morning the words some how just kind of amazed me.....i got a visual picture that i never had before....I'm probably just slow..and the rest of you are way ahead of me here:)  but when I read in verse1-4..but especially the lines.....He.....
Who makes the clouds His chariot,
Who walks on the wings of the wind.
WOW!  How cool is that!  What an awesome God we serve!  Then in the verses 28-30 ...
What YOU give them they gather in:
YOU open Your hand , they are filled with good. 
YOU hide Your face, they are troubled
YOU take away their breath, they die and return to their dust
YOU send forth YOUR spirit, they are created
And YOU renew the face of the earth
May the Glory of the Lord endure forever!

And then we have the arrogance to think we don't need God, when the very breath we breathe depends on the Spirit HE has breathed into us.  And he Loves us....and wants the best for us! Bless the Lord O my soul!

1 comment: